My name is Juuso Puhakka and I live in a small Finnish town called Kirkkonummi. I was born in 1998 and few years later I found myself behind the wheel of a Go Kart. Motorsport have been my passion since then and my biggest dream is to be a professional driver.
In 2014 I won Karting North European Championship in Norway and after that I have been driving bigger and faster cars!
In my website you can find all the news and latest achievements in my career aswell as some nice pictures from races around the world.
– Date of Birth: 16th August 1998
– Place of Residence: Kirkkonummi, Finland
– Hobbies: Triathlon, Trailrunning and Crossfit
– Favourite food: Everything from Japan and Italy!
– 2020 GT World Challenge Sprint Series 4th Silver
– 2019 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia 2nd Pro
– 2019 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Middle East 2nd Pro
– 2018 China Pan Delta 4/4 race victories
– 2018 Lamborghini Super Trofeo Asia Champion
– 2017 SMP F4 Championship 1st race win
– 2016 Formula Stcc Nordic 2nd
– 2015 Formula Renault 1.6 Nez 3rd
– 2014 Karting Nez Champion
– 2009 My first race win in Minikart
HUOM! Facebook kerää tietoa kotisivujemme käyttäjistä. Emme ole vastuussa tietojen luovutuksesta.
Racing Driver for @toksportwrt 🇫🇮
GT World Challenge Europe @flyingfinn
🏆 Lamborghini Super Tropheo Champion
GT WORLD CHALLENGE EUROPE SPRINT SERIES 2020:
- 7.-9.8.2020 – Misano, Italy
- 11.-13.9.2020 – Magny Cours, France
- 25.-27.9.2020 – Zandvoort, Nedherlands
- 9.-11.10.2020 – Barcelona, Spain
Final results GT World Challenge Europe 2020, Sprint Series Silver Cup, Top-5:
1. Simon Gachet (FRA) & Steven Pallette (FRA), 108,5p
2. Axcil Ramar Jefferies (ZMB) & Ezequiel Perez Companc (ARG), 72,5p
3. Hamza Owega (GER) & Jusuf Owega (GER), 70p
4. Juuso Puhakka (FIN) & Oscar Tunjo (KOL), 69p
5. Jim Pla (FRA) & Benjamin Hites (CHI), 66,5p